6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'ICT Project Coordinator'.
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Proven capacity to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in project administration duties, including but not limited to, the maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports, as well as updating risk/opportunity registers, schedule updates and financial updates.
- Understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience in project coordination for large/complex projects.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com