- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 10 days ago
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial aquatic installations, and renewal/upgrade highly desirable.
- Experience managing procurement within government.
- Proficient in managing multiple trades to a timeline and budget.
- Fully versed in worksite safety practices with the ability to identify and manage non compliances.
- Excellent communication skills verbally, written, reporting and record keeping.
- Stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to work semi-autonomously.
- Supervise the construction of projects and ensure that programmed targets are met in the most cost effective manner
- Preparation of project schedules and programs and advise on the adoption of schedules and programs prepared by consultants, builders/principal contractors and subcontractors
- Supervise project budgets, supply project reports as required, organise and maintain minutes of site and progress meetings with contractors as required
- Liaise with Government Departments, internal service areas, consultants, contractors and subcontractors ensuring the project schedules are met and payments accorded as required
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir or David Gonsalves by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.