- $85000.00 - $95000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 10 months ago
You will join a large and complex project of work and will report in to a Senior Manager who is responsible for managing one of the workstreams.
You will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all admin activities for all processes
- You will liaise with clients to identify project requirements as well as on-board and train the new team members.
- You will write status report updates for the team to update them regularly on the progress of the project.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for all meeting / Steering Committee packs, EPMO mailbox, calendar invites, and agendas.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- You will have a proven track record of success in the above responsibilities as well as experience within the Banking / Financial services / Insurance space.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of project timeframes and requirements.
- Ability to simplify activities and prioritise focus on critical tasks
- Attention to detail with good skills in MS Office, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio;
- Assist with creating/updating Project Documentation (e.g. PMP, Implementation Plans etc.);
- Ability to work under direction from a Senior Project Manager or similar;
- Ability to effectively distil information for reporting and tracking
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high profile projects
- Excellent time management, organisation and MS Office skills
- A team player with influencing ability
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.