- Contract till June 2020 (strong possibility for extensions)
- Feb 2020 start
- Must have minimum a valid NV1 clearance
- Location: Northern Suburbs, ADELAIDE
You will act as the key liaison point between multiple project managers and project human resources and help the project manager identify, access and book the right technical project resources, and work with other stakeholders to manage project resources across the project portfolio.
Required technical skills and experience include a minimum of 3 years administering, managing and supporting one or more of the following:
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role;
- Broad general IT technical knowledge
- Previous experience working with Project Tools (such as MS Project, Clarity, etc)
- Qualifications or certification Project Management is desirable
- Some experience working in the Australian Defence environment is desirable
- Some experience or knowledge in the following key IT concepts is desirable
On premise cloud
- A valid NV1 clearance is a must.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.