- $120000.00 - $125000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Carolina Ferraz
- 21 days ago
Role of the Project Delivery Manager
The primary role of the Project Delivery Manager is to manage the portfolio of projects, both internal and external. You will provide high level Project Management oversight, using expert industry, business and technical knowledge, to ensure that new products, product enhancements and other software projects are developed on-time, on-budget, as per competing priorities and to client expectations using the agile methodology (SCRUM).
It is the responsibility of the Project Delivery Manager to ensure that all opportunities and projects are properly tracked, that projects are estimated and resourced appropriately according to their priority, project teams are kept motivated, progress is continually tracked and reported on, risks are managed, projects are delivered on time and to the appropriate level of quality.
- Track and provide management reporting on the opportunities and progress of projects
- Develop and report on a resourcing plan that supports that portfolio of projects and opportunities, and identifies upcoming shortfalls in either resources or demand for resources, to enable executive management to respond appropriately.
- Ensure each new opportunity is accurately estimated, and appropriate resources are committed.
- Ensure teams are committed and motivated.
- Ensure projects are delivering agreed stakeholder value.
- Create and maintain project documentation, including:
- Plans (tasks, duration, responsibilities, dependencies)
- Issues and actions register (issue, status, due date, responsibility)
- Status Reports (status of budget, effort, duration, tasks completed, outstanding and to-do in reporting periods)
- Project completion reports.