One of Australia's largest ASX owned and operated, open access, Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) wholesale network infrastructure operators, servicing the new residential housing, apartment, and commercial building markets.
Responsible for the Project Delivery, Quality Assurance, and Technical direction of complex MDU and ICN projects. Assist with sales responses to Tenders.
- You'll be supervising a graduate project delivery engineer in the preparation of complex and high-level designs for the construction and preparing tender
- in the Preparation of High-Level designs for construction and preparing tender.
- Overlook the quality and delivery of MDU and ICN project document packages.
- Project delivery management of ICN and MDU projects
- Be the main point of advice for ICN and MDU projects
- Oversee and participate in the production of Tender responses including:
- High Level designs
- Solution architecture.
- Work with the Network Engineer to determine the best fit backhaul and to deliver for ICN and MDU project
- Assist in the development of innovative Outside Plant architecture to improve network functionality and cost-efficiency of ICN/ MDU, in line with agreed network and technology standards.
- Supervision and mentoring of Graduate Project Delivery Engineers.
- Assist in the development of Design Office specifications and architecture standards for efficiency in construction.
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button, for a confidential discussion email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (03) 9236 7766