- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 20 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Development Manager is responsible for delivering investigations, detailed scoping, integration of user requirements, project consultation, and development of most optimum solution and environmental assessment of complex major infrastructure development projects to ensure high quality and effective delivery of projects.
- Deliver detailed project scoping and project development activities to ensure major infrastructure projects meet the objectives.
- Develop and implement community engagement plans to ensure effective stakeholder consultation in the development phase of projects and interact with affected community members.
- Deliver detailed project development briefs, review project development briefs from the Senior Project Development Manager when required and monitor the quality of design and work by professional service contractors or internal service providers to ensure designs, investigations and reports meet agreed criteria, benefits and user requirements.
- Deliver regular project monitoring and reporting progress to the Senior Project Development Manager and represent the Branch to ensure that project resources are procured cost-effectively, projects provide value for money, are implemented to agreed time, cost and quality and are consistent with operational and maintenance requirements.
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies, guidelines and processes to ensure the required project outcomes are achieved.
- Provide expert advice on major infrastructure development projects to ensure clients, stakeholders and staff understand project details and limitations.
- Liaise and negotiate with other branches and sections of RMS, government departments and agencies to facilitate approvals on design, construction and operational matters.
- Tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in planning, civil engineering, project management or related discipline.
- Possess a current motor vehicle driver licence.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours or to travel on occasion.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.