- New South Wales
- $130 - $138 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
It's a 12 months contract role to start with view to extend thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Lead the development of project strategy ensuring alignment to government and organisational strategies including stakeholder engagement, project planning and delivery and financial planning and management to achieve financial and economic objectives across the project lifecycle.
- Lead the management and delivery of major project delivery contracts, including commercial, risk, time and cost management and reporting to inform effective contract development, procurement and commercial management
- Lead the development of a project design which is fit for purpose, value for money, and meets client requirements, and manage design during construction to ensure that all requirements are met
- Lead collaborative partnerships across government agencies and private sector stakeholders, negotiate and influence outcomes and integrate deliverables, provide high level issues management and deliver excellence in relationship management and project representation to achieve consensus, stakeholder engagement and project objectives.
- Lead the implementation of internal approvals, governance and change control processes, including management and reporting systems, documentation, and communication evaluate effective management, expenditure of project budgets and resources, to achieve organisational goals.
- Tertiary qualifications in business/finance, management, construction, engineering, project management and/or significant relevant industry experience.
- Significant experience developing and delivering complex and high profile infrastructure projects and strategies across all phases and knowledge of relevant legislation and industry standards
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.