- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 9 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing two experienced Project Trainers' to roll out clinical results to endorse functionality.
This is contract role until the 31st July with a strong possible extension therefter based at Liverpool.
- Provide Clinical Information Systems training and support for clinical users across the business.
- Development of end user training tools and documentation.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of current clinical processes.
- Maintain a current knowledge of Electronic Medical Record (eMR) and other Clinical Information Systems' functionality.
- Ensure the Clinical Training and Support Manager is advised of all Clinical Information System issues in a timely manner, escalating critical issues immediately.
- Participate in post implementation review of training for Clinical Information Systems.
- Assist in developing, measuring and assessing business/clinical outcomes (benefits) resulting from the implementation of applications or other changes relevant to the eMR or other Clinical Information Systems, as required.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org