- $55.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Paul Mackin Brown
- 11 months ago
- Project Engineer
- Immediate start, 6 month contract
- Public Transport environment (Railway) experience
Proven experience in design, construction and maintenance of Stations, Structures or Building Services Engineering in a public transport environment will be highly regarded, as will applicants with well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Core duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides assistance on planning and design relating to Rail Stations, Structures and Building Services.
- Performs inspections and reports on completed works.
- Assists in the preparation of technical specifications and tender documents for low to medium risk Stations, Structures and Building Services projects.
- Updates the asset management data as required.
- Ensures projects comply with OHS and Rail Safety Law.
- Assists in the management of contracts including the development of documents and specifications, evaluation of tenders and contract administration.
- Liaises with stakeholders, both internal and external, on the delivery of projects, including providing feedback and recommendations.
- Undertakes research and prepares project specific reports as required.
o Supervised Worker (SW) Track Access Permit
o Electrical Safety Awareness
If the above interests you... and you want to know more... please forward your updated CV to Sandee Upadhya by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com