Your new role will see you responsible for the leadership of up to 5 resources including Project Coordinators, Schedulers and Administrators. You will be coordinating the completion of a range of tasks for internal and external stakeholders on a high profile uplift project. You will be involved in providing performance reports, progress reports, analysis of network faults and input into network improvement. Reporting into the Project Manager you will be an integral part of the delivery of a high profile project for the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience as a Project Engineer in a telco/networks environment
- Demonstrated experience managing junior resources
- Project cost analysis experience
- Strong reporting experience (performance, issues registered, progress etc.)
- An ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Prior telco experience is highly regarded
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement experience
For further information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.