- $400.00 - $500.00 per day
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 25 days ago
12-month contract with options to extend with a federal Agency based in Geelong.
Leading a portfolio of work to build a culture of appreciation aligned to its values. This is a strategic HR program and your focus will be related to Culture Development and will involve:
- Project Leadership and Support
- Procurement activities
- Instructional design
- Collaboration with the team and multiple internal stakeholders to develop organisational People & Culture strategy
- Reviewing HR policy content
- Developing WCAG2.0 AA compliant products
- Project Reporting
- BAU operational project leadership and support
- Have prior have experience leading projects within strategic HR
- Experience in Culture Development projects HIGHLY regarded
- Understanding and ability to interpret HR policy and legislation
- Federal/State government experience HIGHLY regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to Executive / Director level audiences
- Developing WCAG 2.0 AA compliant products
This is a long-term opportunity on a high profile program where you can directly impact Agency culture.
Candidates are required to clear federal background checks.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.