12 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Project Manager' to provide effective professional, organisational & administrative support in the delivery of a number of projects.
- Five years plus experience in organizational change management.
- Proven experience in project management in large organisations.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with a wide range of stakeholders including executive, staff, interest groups, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and successfully manage complex issues in a cross -sectorial environment.
- A high level of personal integrity, drive and independence.
- Experience in the education or in human services sector desirable, but not essential.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org