- Energy Industry
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 25 days ago
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services, and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Facilitate, manage and report to relevant project governance forums including steering committees and working groups.
- Work effectively with business stakeholders and other project stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes and meet overall project objectives.
- Manage stakeholder involvement and expectations.
- Successful delivery of designated projects, on time, within budget and to agreed outcomes.
- Ensure information technology change activities are in place to enable the successful deployment of project outcomes.
- Previous experience working on trading systems
- Extensive experience working within energy or utilities (Desirable)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com