- Responsible for the planning, execution and closing of any project and accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Manage relationship with customers, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties, by acting as the central point of contract within assigned projects, and by providing necessary direction to all parties;
- Create delivery group structures, project initiation documentation (project plans, product breakdown structures and product flow diagrams) ensuring satisfactory project progress and appropriate consumption of project resources;
- Preparation and maintenance of appropriate project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Project Management Methodology and contractual obligations, including the project initiation documentation
- Ensures that the solution is delivered on time and within budget;
- Maintain project schedule, reporting and tracking structures / mechanisms to ensure effective completion of all scheduled tasks and activities;
- Effectively manage time and operate both with a team and in an independent manner
- Manage resources, including sub-contractors, by ensuring their effective and efficient application to projects to fulfill project obligations, and ensuring project roles and responsibilities are clearly communicated and understood;
- Manage the project budget and all financial issues, including the monitoring and recovery of project costs;
- Strong experience as a p[roject manager over the last 5 - 10 years
- Demonstrated ability to deliver cyber projects within complex, enterprise environments
- Excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work with internal stakeholders at all levels and external vendors
How to Apply
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3031 4506.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com