- Energy Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 8 months ago
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services, and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Facilitate, manage and report to relevant project governance forums including steering committees and working groups.
- Work effectively with business stakeholders and other project stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes and meet overall project objectives.
- Manage stakeholder involvement and expectations.
- Successful delivery of designated projects, on time, within budget and to agreed outcomes.
- Ensure information technology change activities are in place to enable the successful deployment of project outcomes.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com