- $110 - $140 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 14 days ago
- 12 months + extensions
- Minimum NV1 clearance
- Defence Environment | Canberra
The Project Manager will play a role in enabling the department to rapidly collect, analyse, produce, and disseminate geospatial information and provide the capability for customers to access on demand geospatial information to enhance situational understanding.
Skills & Attributes
- Working knowledge of the current IIP Capability Development and Approval Process used in the Department of Defence.
- Experience working with Australian Government, Defence Department, Australian Intelligence Community and the Geospatial information/software domain will be highly regarded.
- Proven ability to assume full responsibility for risk and the leadership and management of activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Take the lead in advising and ensuring improvement and enhancement of organizational project methodologies.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Take an active role in the planning, initiation and management of procurements to assist program and organisational requirements.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.