- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 4 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 weeks contract with a view to extend
The Project Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the project within the agreed timeframes, budget, quality and resources to deliver the organisations objectives.
Essential skills and experience
· Extensive experience in the Hospital system with detailed knowledge of medication processes in a hospital environment - prescribing, dispensing and administration workflows and all aspects of patient safety. project scope and readiness assessment.
· High level conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to foster a culture of learning by exploring creative solutions.
· Program/project management, health management, information technology management, or equivalent experience in a complex health facility.
· Implementation of IT and health solutions into business environment, managing change, program management methodologies and the realisation of business benefits.
· Extensive management, personnel, financial, vendor, project management skills and experience including contract management, program design, implementation, reporting and evaluation to ensure high quality deliverables.
·Tertiary qualifications in program/project management, health management, information technology management, or equivalent experience in a complex health facility.
This role would suit a Project Manager who has an in-depth Knowledge of Cerner eMR or other Clinical Information Systems.
The initial role requirement would be for a minimum of 12 weeks with the possibility of extension.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.