- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 27 days ago
6-month contract starting ASAP, interviews next week
CBD location / WFH
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing 2 experienced Organisation Design Project Managers to undertakes the functional review of the divisional change initiatives and provide advice on the best practice organisational design principles to effectively align the workforce changes. This is a people-based program of work.
- Solid background in Organisation Design managing changes and transformation within a business.
- Very strong skillset in Project Management and ability to work across several project streams.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Accountable for day-to-day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritisation and task coordination, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Fast paced, government /regulatory industry experience ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong personal attributes covering proactivity, being a positive influencer.
- Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com