- Global Mining Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 8 days ago
- Perform the day-to-day management of the project and has accountability for managing the project within the approved constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, to deliver the specified requirements, deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Escalation of risks, issues and decisions outside of the program scope.
- Regular project status reporting using the preferred methodology and tools of the business.
- Provide guidance to project team members of roles and responsibilities, provide uplift of project methodology and related frameworks
- Engagement and management of technical, business, and external stakeholders including vendors
- Agile & Hybrid Agile project delivery experience
- Demonstrated understanding of full software development lifecycle
- Strong experience in engaging with customers to develop and refine requirements
- Ability to manage projects with multiple disciplines/technologies, multiple team members and suppliers
- Demonstrated understanding of full solution delivery lifecycle
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on:
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com