- Day Rate $
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 7 days ago
Are you a Business Project Manager with experience in superannuation?
Our client based in Melbourne's CBD (work from home due to COVID) is seeking a Project Manager to join their tight knit PMO.
This is a 3 month initial contract with potential to extend or convert to a longer term fixed-term on salary with associated benefits.
We are seeking a PM with sound superannuation business experience. Initial focus will be on migration of employers to SuperStream.
Measure of Success
- 3-5+ years in Project Management roles driving BOTH business and technology ICT projects (business focus preferred)
- Depth of experience in superannuation and experience working within a superannuation trustee HIGHLY regarded
- Experience with SuperStream migrations
- Hands-on practical experience in traditional waterfall programs (Prince2, PMBOK) and Agile
- Outstanding stakeholder management across all levels including "Head of" and Board level communication
- Experience with complex business case preparation, project planning, scheduling, RAID risks and issues management, project financials and governance
- Reporting and presenting to steering committees/board level
- Experience in change management and migration projects HIGHLY REGARDED
- Ability to work with a small close team of BA's and Project Officers remotely at first due to COVID - flexibility ongoing.
email@example.com | 0408 388 680