- New South Wales
- $600 - $750 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 8 days ago
- NSW Government Client
- 7 month contract with a strong possible extension thereafter
- Rozelle Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Manager responsible for the effective and efficient management of the project within the agreed timeframes, budget, quality and resources to deliver the organisations objectives.
- Integration and balance of the overall project management functions of scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk and procurement to deliver the project objectives that are aligned with organisational goals, strategies and objectives.
- Agreed scope of the project and managing the application of project scope controls.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the project schedule to deliver the project within agreed timeframes, resources and budget.
- Identification, analysis and refinement of project costs to produce a budget, utilise this budget as the principal mechanism to control project cost.
- Managing all expenditure to ensure alignment with agreed budget cash flow and completion of deliverables.
- Human Resource Management (HRM) within projects including planning for human resources requirements, identifying and coordinating any project specific training and education, monitoring project staff performance and managing the project team and stakeholders.
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
- Human Resource Management (HRM) within projects including planning for human resources requirements, identifying and co-ordinating any project specific training and education, monitoring project staff performance and managing the project team and stakeholders.
- Any procurement and contract management within the project. This includes determining procurement requirements, establishing agreed procurement processes, conducting contracting and procurement activities and managing finalisation processes. Contract management includes monitoring vendor delivery of deliverables within the agreed timeframe, cost and quality.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.