- Melbourne C B D
- 6months+ on a multi year program
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- 20 days ago
- Work across multiple, concurrent projects across the program stream
- Align and communicate business needs of the technical solutions
- Develop and execute the workstream specific project plan.
- Identify potential risks, issues, constraints, interdependencies associated with the project and develop and manage risk strategies.
- Establish the principles and quality criteria for new business processes and systems changes.
- Support management reporting for the relevant governance bodies.
- Ensure that customer perspective is maintained throughout the project.
- Manage the day to day relationship with business stakeholders.
- Work with offshore vendors and shared resources
Key skills and experience required
- Pervious Project Management experience across large, complex IT projects with business process and technical change.
- Experience managing large project teams (20-30+ people) is required
- Proven ability and experience translating and communicating business needs, what it means for the business, building relationships with business stakeholders etc.
- Strong delivery focus, sprints, sequencing, planning
- Experience in Agile or hybrid agile environments
- Ability to lead teams through complex work streams that contain many external dependencies and require continuous prioritisation.
- Previous experience managing Video or LMS projects is an advantage
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion