Are you a Project Manager with experience in superannuation? Our client based in Melbourne's CBD is seeking a Project Manager to join their PMO.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract with potential to extend or to convert to full permanency in line with funding cycles.
We are seeking a very adaptable PM capable of driving a range of projects which could include superannuation legislation changes, pricing changes, data migration and governance in response to migration of funds, reporting dashboards and portals through to ICT and telephony. The PMO is managing a range of BAU, business and technology transformation projects.
Measure of Success:
- 5-7+ years in Project Management roles driving BOTH business and technology/ICT projects
- Depth of experience in superannuation and experience working within a superannuation trustee HIGHLY regarded
- Hands-on practical experience in traditional waterfall programs (Prince2, PMBOK) and Agile
- Outstanding stakeholder management across all levels including "Head of" and Board level communication
- Experience with complex business case preparation, project planning, scheduling, RAID risks and issues management, project financials and governance
- Experience mobilising projects and delivering end to end from initiation to delivery as well as remediation / in-flight experience
- Reporting and presenting to steering committees/board level
- Experience in change management HIGHLY REGARDED
- Ability to work with a close team of BA's and Project Officers.
- Ability to build rapport with a range of people across all areas including Executives, Pricing, Legal, Marketing, Technology
- Qualifications in Project Management - Prince2, PMBOK, PMP or membership of Project Management professional bodies.
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725