Our highly regarded client within the mining and resource sector is seeking the services of an applications focused Project Manager for an initial 12 month contract opportunity based in the Perth CBD. The role will involve working with an establish team managing a portfolio of projects using agile development practices.
Key requirements of the role:
- Tracking deliverables and development quality of the project
- Helping define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Managing project budgets and updating project schedules
- Stakeholder management
Essential experience required:
- Experience in Mining/Resources sectors is preferred
- Experience in managing a software development team
- Experience working in agile teams
- Knowledge of project management frameworks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir or Kristen Stewart by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further enquiries please call (08) 9221 3300.