- Market rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 21 days ago
This is a contract until June 2020 + possible extension, based in Dutton Park.
The department uses multiple, ageing systems and other mechanisms that store complex data. Significant changes in available technology, including cloud services, Queensland government business and policies relating to information access provide an ideal opportunity to develop modernised, interoperable systems for Queensland government.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Delivering critical ICT systems in complex and diverse business and technology environments.
- Proven ability to manage complex data-centric systems remediation, modernisation and consolidation projects including architecture development, open source and/or COTS integration, and implementation services.
- Strong experience in vendor management and ICT procurement processes within a Queensland Government context.
- Expert in effectively managing multiple projects, work packages and activities leveraging shared resources in a value for money focused manner.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using Microsoft Project and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- o Demonstrated ability to lead, direct, manage and motivate a project team including planning and prioritising work, ensuring deadlines are met, managing budget and resources, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for business and systems analysis, and design so that the systems meet business requirements.
- Well-developed change management skills, with the ability to manage the change process, identifying and defining specific measures by which benefits can be measured and monitor benefits against the business case, supporting the business and senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits and lead activities in the realisation of benefits.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com