- Domestic & International travel required!
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 14 days ago
- Project Manager required
- Software Deployment experience a must
- Domestic & International travel will be required
If you have managed large global projects, specifically with commercial experience in delivering application deployment projects for large organisations, read on!
The successful applicant will be required to Project Manage the roll out of an operational decisions support app, globally over a period of 6 months (3 sites)
While based in Perth, you will be required to undertake domestic and international travel while coordinating internal and external stakeholders to deliver the project vision.
Project Manage implementation activities will include:
- Deliver value proposition / Deliver within budget
- Deliver within timeline / Deliver high-quality user experience
- Deliver highly relevant functionality
- Ensure Risk management, Project governance and Stakeholder engagement are prioritised
If you are interested in finding out more or want to apply for this fantastic career opportunity, send your updated resume to Kate Reynolds or Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further inquiries please call Kate or Linda on 08 9221 3300.