9 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Project Managers'.
- Provide project management support to specific projects within the strategy. Apply a structured methodology to create a detailed project plan that identifies scope, quality, schedule, finances, resources, risks, issues and dependencies to a high standard.
- Produce regular reporting to the Program Management Office and for various governance and stakeholder groups
- Participate in project and program forums and work with the stakeholder groups to ensure adherence to program methodologies and assure program and project outcomes
- Drive project deliverables through coordination with all relevant stakeholders and project teams
- Manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the project.
- Proven success in planning and initiating large and complex projects with a minimum 5 year plus experience in project management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and monitor project plans, including detailed resource scheduling, milestones and task dependencies
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders; viz, business stakeholders, developers, school personnel and key interest groups
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, school staff, subject matter experts and technical teams across the sector.
- Ability to successfully manage complex issues in a cross sectoral environment
- Demonstrated a high level of personal motivation, organisation and productivity
- Proven success in working in a Program Management Office providing outstanding governance, support and guidance to the program
- Has experience working in the Government or Not-for-Profit sector
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com