- New South Wales
- $760 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 6 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Manager - Applications responsible for coordinates the risk, quality and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within the agreed scope
It's a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Chatswood
- Manage the planning and delivery of small to medium technical projects to delivery on organisational initiatives.
- Coordinate/manage the work of a project team to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project and provide specialist advice as required
- Monitor and track progress of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques providing adequate reporting and escalations to senior management as required.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Identify, document and manage project risks and issues in order to minimise their impact on the project.
- Extensive experience in managing small to medium technical projects in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant project management qualifications or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Visio or equivalent.
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project management.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.