- $125000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Carolina Ferraz
- 16 days ago
Initiating, planning, implementing, controlling and closing assigned projects. The Project Manager is responsible for providing the direction required to meet the project objectives of delivering the on-time, on-budget and on-specification solution to the customer with the required level of quality, while providing leadership to team members.
- Bring the assigned project/s through the full lifecycle from initiation to closure in accordance with the agreed contract schedule, baseline budget and required scope.
- Be conversant and work in accordance with the procedures.
- Coordinate project tasks ensuring that all team members understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Mentor the project team to maximise productivity and provide career development
- Fulfil contract requirements.
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline net profit for booked work.
- Achieve growth in bookings for related scope in accordance with the yearly company bookings forecast.
- Keep customer satisfaction high.
- Maintain a productive and cohesive team.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting.
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment.
If you want to know more about the role, please get in touch with Carolina Ferraz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3221 - 3333