The Project Manager is accountable for delivering results in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plans. They must exercise discretion with respect to how procedures and guidelines are interpreted and applied.
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the position, as well as the legislative and corporate frameworks that underpin its activities.
- Be accountable for organising your own workflow and for making decisions in relation to your work area and team plans to support program, project and team outcomes.
- Provide detailed technical, professional and policy advice and support in relation to program and project management.
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders in order to progress and achieve program and/or project outcomes.
- Provide advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and/or administrative activities, procedures, practices and program/project objectives.
- Be accountable to understand, analyse and interpret legislation, policies, strategies and program/project plans.
- Monitor and review program and project activities against plans.
- Identify, analyse and implement alternative courses of action.
- Understand the strategic objectives of program and project activities.
- Consult and share information with own team and maximise team strengths to achieve program, project and business outcomes.
This is a great opportunity for individuals with a passion for excellent customer service to join a well-known government organisation making a difference for Australians. Feel free to apply or get in touch with Carolina Ferraz at 07 3221 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org