- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 26 days ago
- Part time 8 month contract + possible extensions
- Consulting with diverse business units and SME's, reporting on progress
- Web content management system and Drupal experience highly regarded!
Our client specialises in the wellbeing and protection of the earth's biodiversity and ecosystem. Working on improving some of the most critical environmental challenges we face, through the use of support and funded resources overall attempting conserve the environment.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the Communications team in relation to the redesign and development of the external website presentation. You will be overseeing the project as a whole, and specifically user research pieces and the development of content strategy. Other responsibilities can include, but not limited to;
- Plan and Manage the communication stream
- Scheduling and planning in regards to the project
- Staff mentoring and development
- Content mapping and design
- Demonstrated experience in managing large web projects and deadlines
- Proven ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience preparing high quality project management documentation
- Established ability to content audit over large systems
- Proven ability to develop change management strategies
- Experience with Drupal (desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.