- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 27 days ago
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Project Managers'.
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in similar project manager roles.
- 5+ years working in technical environments that requires close working relationship with business stakeholders.
- Exposure to large programs of work with complex architectures and integration, including experience of delivering projects with interfaces, Mobile applications API and/or web service development. Experience with ITIL frameworks and CMDB implementations
- Strong stakeholder management background. Actively develops good working relationships with all stakeholders and is motivated by the shared experience of working towards a common goal.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing effective business documentation, such as reports, briefings, presentations and options papers, together with the ability to verbally communicate the key ideas presented in the documentation.
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative, with the ability to assimilate information quickly and present findings in a concise and meaningful way.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent MS Project skills
- Prince2/PMBOK/AIPM accreditation
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com