Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Manager for the Business development of new and existing project and services within Customer Delivery Transformation. Examples of services include laboratory services, small treatment plants services, waste energy or food waste treatment service, energy demand management and commercial plumbing services.
This role needs to work to our defined business plan to develop and achieve required business targets. This role needs to influence and lead stakeholders including internal and external. Stakeholders include energy companies, councils, property management companies and a range of internal customers. Sales or relevant business development experience required for this role
- Management of a small team of up to 5-6 staff
- Prioritising and delegating project workload
- Business reporting weekly/ monthly to track business performance
- Business case development
- Responding to tenders
- Sourcing new customers (direct/ tender) hence require sales experience
- 7+ years' experience and knowledge of project management principles, methodologies and tools
- Minimum 5 years' proven, successful leadership of large projects with a focus on teamwork, goals and priorities.
- Expert level MS-Office applications
- Expert level MS-Project
- Expert level business case development
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate forums and workshops with more senior management membership, participation to achieve required outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence and work collaboratively with all levels of an organisation to achieve improved business outcomes.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.