This is a 6 months contract to start with a view to extend thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders that deliver effective business unit outcomes and meet client service delivery needs by using project management methodologies and processes to ensure consistent high-quality outcomes.
- Experience operating in a finance/lending environment at a strategic level developing new business avenues and products.
- Ability to deliver on multifaceted projects and processes within agreed-upon deadlines and quality standards.
- Ability to prepare a range of project-related documents for key stakeholders as required, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers to manage the flow of information.
- Ability to liaise and work across non-government stakeholders to ensure the effective interface between program development, planning, service design and policy implementation.
- Ability to manage, plan and implement projects, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring budgets to ensure successful project milestones are met.
- Demonstrated understanding of Aboriginal cultural beliefs and attitudes and of the socio-economic position of Aboriginal people within Australian society, and of their impacts.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.