- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 17 days ago
A highly-organised dynamic professional to work in a fast paced environment in a project management role is required. The role is responsible for providing project management services to ICT projects and activities involving both business and technical change. The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
- ensuring resource availability and allocation;
- developing a detailed project plan to track progress;
- measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Experience performing an extensive range and variety of project management work activities.
- Experience managing ICT projects using an agile methodology and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex IT projects.
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, embracing challenges, and demonstrating a flexible approach to work and managing competing priorities.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below