- Multi-year project
- Payroll/HRIS system migration experience - good to have
- Large and complex business change
Our Adelaide CBD based client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be accountable for planning, managing and delivering to scope, budget and agreed on timeframes, projects and activities as assigned.
In order for the suitable Project Manager candidate to effectively execute the requirements of this scope, it is required that they must display proficiency in the following skills and experience requirements:
- Demonstrated track record in leading and delivering large and complex business change and/or transformation projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects involving change management elements including impacts on existing business processes.
- Provides leadership across projects to engage key staff, stakeholders and vendors to deliver the required IT enabled business outcomes.
- Demonstrated track record in providing leadership in matters of governance and probity, strategic and business planning, resolving complex risks and issues and the successful delivery of agreed business priorities and objectives.
- Excellent liaison skills, in particular, the ability to negotiate with people across the business and technical areas, functions and organisations to gain agreement to proposals and ideas and clarify work requirements and expectations to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high performing team, delegating effectively and holding people accountable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others in the pursuit of team goals; share information, support others, show consideration, concern, and respect for others ideas.
- Experience in managing complex schedules with competing priorities for available resources.
- Experience in implementing continuous improvement in an organizational change management framework.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below.