The purpose of the role is to support the execution of a rapidly growing program of work, driving Project Management outcomes with the defence customer and providing leadership to multidisciplinary project teams.
- Ensuring the delivery of a high volume of projects within Project Services in line with SLAs and customer expectations;
- Bringing together high performing project teams and creating project rhythms that support delivery outcomes;
- Ensuring a smooth transition of projects into On-Going Services through a close partnership;
- Supporting the growth of the Project Services division by fostering a strong client partnership.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals, methodology and frameworks
- Experience in the delivery of ICT programs within the defence context and/ or complex federal programs of large scale.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to diagnose and remedy program and project management issues
- Ability to manage and meet contractual Service Level Agreements within a complex contract
- NV1 Security Clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.