We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Applications Project Manager to engage in a long-term contract role based in Canberra for one of our largest government clients. This role includes many daily activities that require significantly skilled coordination and technical knowledge of multiple domains.
- Australian citizenship and HIGH-LEVEL clearance essential.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Work collaboratively with a large government department.
Success in this Role Requires:
- Demonstrated experience planning, managing and executing ICT software development projects.
- Demonstrated understanding and accreditation of Prince2 and other project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within the agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for System development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Extensive understanding of ICT concepts and the System Development lifecycle management methodologies including experience with agile application development teams.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Medha Malik on 02 6285 3500 or Medha.firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.