Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Manager - Civil is to provide project management at a mid - senior level to effectively manage complex projects that have a civil focus in particular roads, streetscapes and cycle ways throughout all project phases.
The applicant should therefore have a relevant engineering degree qualification with project management experience.
It's a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- The position will work across all project phases including initiation, design, documentation, tender and procurement, construction commissioning and finalization.
- Manager in the day to day implementation of projects including:
- The assessment of risks and support in the preparation of mitigation plans
- The preparation of Project Plans
- The preparation of tender documentation
- The administering of contracts, including evaluation of progress claims, variation claims, extension of time claims, and performance monitoring;
- The investigation of compliance conditions with all relevant utility holders and authorities to avoid any delays to projects;
- Liaise with the utility holders, consultants and contractors
- Prepare and issue timely documentation to enable proactive project reviews, including preparation of regular cost reports, project status updates, construction photographs and compliance reporting;
- Consult with internal and external Authorities to ensure that projects comply with statutory requirements, have the necessary approvals and conform to required standards and policies;
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.