- Initial 4 days p/week
- Long term contract opportunity
- Perth CBD location
Here at Talent we are seeking the skills of a seasoned Project Manager to oversee a critical Server Migration project with our Mining & Resources client here in Perth's CBD. This role will be 4 days p/week for the initial 4/5 months, before moving into 5 days p/week as you moved into the second phase of the project.
Here you will lead the consolidation of a large number of corporate servers (both physical and virtual) to an existing Azure cloud subscription. Managing a small project team and the MSP you will be responsible for validating approach, conducting a detailed server assessment, plan for migration, run a pilot and prepare for full migration.
- 10+ year's Project Management exposure
- Enterprise Infrastructure / IaaS / PaaS experience
- Significant experience managing Managed Service Providers
- Agile experience/ certifications
- Azure/server migration experience is highly desirable
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.