Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Manager is responsible for delivery of programs in the Service Procurement & Business Efficiencies team, utilising standard tools and techniques to deliver change.
This is a 10 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD and Macquarie Park
- Lead the implementation of the Service Procurement & Business Efficiencies roadmap for the voice channel transformation, remediation activities and Voice to Digital Migration initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Lead the management of key supplier relationships for contract compliance and operational performance improvement (including procurement and go to market initiatives where required).
- Responsible for the daily management of a program of work throughout its lifecycle, as well as overseeing the successful delivery of the program outputs. Scope of work will include definition of program controls, planning the overall program, as well as monitoring its progress
- Protectively manage changes in the program, day to day operations or business scope (including BCP and DR potential crises), and support definition of contingency plans
- 15+ year's proven experience as a Project/Project Manager working on cross functional projects
- Proven experience delivering projects or programs for a contact centre environment or contact centre solution provider
- Experience as an end to end project manager within NSW government, with prior experience in project managing a government tender process
- Strong knowledge of customer facing Interactive Voice Response (IVR), telephony and contact centres offerings, systems and processes
- Experience delivering projects utilising both internal technical resources as well as external service providers
- Professional certifications such as PMP or Prince2 is essential.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.