- Cyber Security
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 4 months ago
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Develop and maintain business case and plans including:
- Project plan
- Stage plan
- Procurement plan
- Change management plan
- Benefits realisation plan
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services, and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Successful delivery of designated projects, on time, within budget and to agreed outcomes.
- Prior experience in managing multiple cyber security across all phases
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security and risk management concepts
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com