- Energy Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 12 days ago
- Manage the cyber security uplift plan scope and schedule
- Overall project management and contract management of the supplier selected to deliver designated projects.
- Stakeholder management, risk and issue management, as well as working closely with suppliers, staff and contractors to monitor progress to plan, understand dependencies, monitor expenditure and take corrective action where appropriate
- Engage vendors and consultants as required including working with multiple business units to schedule the execution of activities in their operational workload
- Consolidate reporting across ICT and Operations initiatives and projects
- Scope and manage business as usual uplift initiatives
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies
- Experience in cyber security project delivery or cyber security operational role
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security and risk management concepts
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project's business case and plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Experience in managing a cross-functional technical team
- Experience with sourcing, contract and vendor management.
- Demonstrated experience working with a mix of stakeholders including users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com