- Competitive daily rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- about 1 year ago
- Long-term contract opportunity (initial 6months)
- Immediate start ideal
- Centrally located
Currently in the prefeasibility phase, the role will assist in finalising requirements, run site engagement, define solution options and develop a project business case for implementation.
- 10+ years of experience in project management with at least 2 successful Cyber projects under your belt.
- Experience in the OT space is essential as there is some fairly technical requirements and solutions available.
- Project management certification in PRINCE2, PMBOK or equivalent.
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support teams.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining project business case and relevant plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies.
- Financial management of projects across the entire financial lifecycle.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Don't wait; apply now as we are undertaking rolling recruitment for this position!