- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 7 days ago
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services, and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Facilitate, manage and report to relevant project governance forums including steering committees and working groups.
- Work effectively with Project Sponsor, Project Client, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other project stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes and meet overall project objectives.
- Manage stakeholder involvement and expectations.
- Facilitate data vault discussions between business stakeholders and ICT technology service providers
- Successful delivery of designated projects, on time, within budget and to agreed outcomes.
- Ensure information technology change activities are in place to enable the successful deployment of project outcomes.
- Five years years experience delivering ICT projects, in large, complex, organisations.
- Demonstrated project management capability including scope definition/management, schedule, project planning, budget management, and risk/issues management.
- Experience in delivering data warehouses and operational data stores
- Experience with financial and/or commodity trading, risk and settlement processes.
- Understanding of data warehouse architecture concepts
- Appreciation for data governance frameworks.
- Understanding of data modelling techniques
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, contract negotiation and contract management
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services (PMO, Sites, Finance, Procurement, HR, Communcations and Legal).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project's business case and its plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Demonstrated experience leading teams, building relationships, facilitating teamwork, managing change, resolving conflict, managing resource constraints, managing budgets and delegation.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com