Engineering / Defence / Construction
Leadership / People Management / Delivery
We are seeking a Project Manager with experience delivering Defence / Engineering projects. The project manager will be responsible for cost, safety, schedule and deliverables across the project. This role will require interstate travel and must also hold a current Australian defence security clearance to NV1 level.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in Project Management within Defence / Engineering projects
- Prior experience delivering services to Defence under an ASDEFCON framework will be nice to have
- Experience managing large teams with multiple direct reports
- Ability to motivate individuals and teams across a number of business areas, to shape and implement business requirements
- Experience managing and maintaining relationship with vendors and external contractors
- Ability to negotiate with and influence internal and/or external stakeholders in a way which generates business benefit whilst maintaining key relationships
- Ability to use and adapt written and verbal communication skills to suit a variety of different audiences is critical to this role
- Intermediate MS Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 08 8228 1560.