- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 7 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 Months Contract
- Assisting in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling projects for branches, pillars, Districts and Networks.
- Assist in the definition / review of project scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in defining/ review work break down structure with deliverables and their acceptance criteria.
- Develop / review a detailed project plan/ project schedule to monitor and track progress.
- Develop / review project budgets.
- Track/ Monitor project performance include scope, time, cost etc. to ensure completion of tasks and milestones and plan correction actions in case of variance.
- Lead changes to the project scope, project schedule using defined change management processes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Gathering and documenting project information and results and reporting or presenting these to senior stakeholders. Reporting includes the success of the project, risks, issues and any other matter associated with delivery of program and project outcomes.
- Sharing learning's/ best practices - technical and management processes.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- High degree of Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding of Data Warehouse Implementation and Data Reporting
- PRINCE 2/ PMP trained or certified - desirable but not essential.
- 10+ years of proven working experience in managing large and complex projects including scope management, schedule management, cost management, resource management, communications management, risk management and stakeholder management.
- 2+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation.
- Excellent working knowledge for MS Office including MS excel, PowerPoint, word, Visio and Project.
- Coaching/ Providing trainings to staff.
- Ability to travel as required across the state
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.