- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 28 days ago
You'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and closing of any project and accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Manage relationship with customers, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties, by acting as the central point of contact within assigned projects, and by providing necessary direction to all parties;
- Create delivery group structures, project initiation documentation (project plans, product breakdown structures, and product flow diagrams) ensuring satisfactory project progress and appropriate consumption of project resources;
- Participate in outlining the products to be produced during workshops and ensure that members of the group work closely with the other workshop participants;
- Undertake the project kick-off including the scheduling, conducting and minuting of the project kick-off meeting;
- Mining, oil or gas experience is highly desirable
- Engineering Data Management experience
- Ability to use influence and relationships to work with other (third party) teams
- Ability to work in complex organization environments (i.e. matrix) and with remote teams
- Logical and structured decision making
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com