Long term contracts for talented Business and Technology Project Managers within large Enterprise PMO based in Geelong/Melbourne.
A great mix of business and technology projects on a national scale. Long term potential (initial term to 30 June 2020) with options to extend. Fantastic work-place flexibility with work-from-home policy, Project Mamagement Practice, training and professional development.
This maturing PMO operates projects based on both traditional Prince2/PMBOK and Agile SCRUM methodologies - a pragmatic mindset and ability to adapt to change based on business need and outstanding stakeholder management across multiple business branches to Director level is a must.
Multiple positions available for PM's and referrals to other key project resources are welcome. You'll be working and supporting Program Managers, BA's, Project Support Officers and engage with Change and Comms, vendors and stakeholders across multiple Branches to deliver projects.
Measure of success:
- 5+ years managing complex business and technology projects ideally within local, state, federal government or large national corporates
- Experience with MS PPM or Project Server preferred
- Experience scoping, developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on projects with experience delivering end-to-end, in-flight and remediation
- Outstanding stakeholder management across multiple locations to Director, GM, and Board level
- Tier-1 Vendor engagement and management
- Manage multiple priorities whilst maintaining high work standards to meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding risk management, financial management, communications, reporting, schedule and delivery management and ability to engage with Change and Communications
- Prince2, PMBOK certifications or other recognised PM qualifications and memberships
- Pragmatic approach to methodology, strong degree of resilience, patience, commitment to delivery ands strong service management mindset
- Direct or indirect experience within the government, health, not-for-profit, aged-care, or disability services sectors would be highly regarded
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725
(Please note only candidates with full Australian work rights can be considered)